Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my friends husband had to go away for work for a couple of days and she hates staying home alone. So since I was off work I stayed over Monday night, Tuesday night Rob came over and stayed with me. Now back home and happy. While it was fun but I am glad that I am home. Missed my babies.

Everyone is good here. Wyatt was acting a little off so gave him gas meds to be on the safe side. Seems back to his cranky self this morning.

Ever feel like you know someone is making a mistake but you can't say anything? Or you don't like the choice someone is making but you can't say anything? I have several friends and family members that I would like to say something to but can't. I am not judging but I have seen them make the same choices and the outcome is always the same. So why do it again? I have to deal with the outcome and it just p*sses me off.

Bah anyways on to other things. I am actually working on Dallas' scrapbook! It is coming out nice. Can't wait to finish it.

The definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over yet expecting a different outcome.

Glad you are having fun with the scrap book. I have been married 12 years and have not gotten around to finishing our wedding album :p

LOL

Bahhumbug

JadeIcing wrote:
Ever feel like you know someone is making a mistake but you can't say anything? Or you don't like the choice someone is making but you can't say anything? I have several friends and family members that I would like to say something to but can't. I am not judging but I have seen them make the same choices and the outcome is always the same. So why do it again? I have to deal with the outcome and it just p*sses me off.
Been there, I can sympathize with you.

Thanks it helps to know I am not alone. :)

*Big hugs* I hate confrontation so I bite my tongue very often but I sooooooo wish I would just blurt it all out sometimes. I hear you. Sometimes, no matter how gently you say something, the other person always gets mad and it turns into a huge thing. Bleh.

I hope you have a great week!

Well the start of my week is good. Laying in bed with my laptop. Soon will take it to the livingroom to hang with the animals. Let the boys out to play.

This blog needs pictures....asap.

No

Fine...

183421_131720410229528_119896424745260_187791_877083_n.jpg

200274_10150180830086617_764921616_8347221_877130_n.jpg

Ali, with all the furbabies you have, you can definitely fill this blog with more pictures :p;)

Love ya. Lol.

Wait... Which gecko is on the right? I love that one's markings!

@Peg No they ignore each other.

@Nela The one on the right would be Isa. She is the one I got from Ren.

Loooove the gecko pictures! Your girlies are so precious!

Need some Gabriel pictures, though :biggrin:.

Back