Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL buns really have a strict sense of right and wrong. The dish belonged where it was! :)

Last night I was petting Becky when a text came in on my phone. I turned away for a second to read it, she nipped my arm because I wasn't paying attention to her when she was not done being adored! Oh the nerve of some slaves! :p

303989_10150366257281617_764921616_9910577_8329967_n.jpg

Look at this cute little one!

Now to update bunnies are doing well. Teresa seems to be doing better alone. Geckos are awesome Madison is just wow! Kashi... wait where is she.... ah she is sleeping. I am ok. Getting closer to our trip.

:party0002::pinkbouce:Happy (Early) Birthday Apple!!! :weee::pinkelepht:

Such a wonderful photo shoot. Love-love-love the tongue pic and the dbf! Such a photogenic girl we have. Smooches and head-rubs to the Birthday-girl!! :big kiss:

Hope you have safe travels Ali! Be safe and have fun!! :biggrin2:

Thank you. It was a really early shoot but I have a LOT going on and I need to make sure everyone has their pictures taken in time.

I do to.

Minor note not sure who remembers my AFT gecko Harley. Well I rushed into getting one right after Dallas died. Now I am actually getting one as a gift for my birthday from the original breeder I went to. I am giddy, and have confidence in this breeder, she is the one we got Danica from.

Than the other news... A "friend" of a friend lost her home and has to rehome most of her animals. After a lot of run around it is coming to me. It hasn't been housed right or fed right. I didn't plan on this one, didn't want this one but knowing how she is caring for it I knew that she would give people the wrong info. I had to make sure this little one is ok.

I don't plan on adding more rabbits, we want our numbers to go way down. My allergies are making it hard for me to even be home. I am going to make it clear tomorrow that I have to stop with fosters until the numbers go way down.

What a little cutie! :big kiss: Is she the one from the breeder, or the one from your friend of a friend? She must be a little baby yet. Her skin looks baby-soft. :D

JadeIcing wrote:
From the "friend". S/he is 4-5 years old.
Wow! 4-5 years old! She seems so tiny to be that old. I hope you'll be able to make her life/health better. Good for you taking this little one in her time of need. ;)

JadeIcing wrote:
Thank you means a lot. I am having a rough time and seems like all my friends have been to busy to notice, I'm drowning.
:hugsquish::hug2::hug2::hug2:

Sorry - misplaced my phone (with the ringer off) for a couple of days....I understand how you feel though.

OOooh neat gecko. I have two at home, one of which is sort of similar to that little guy. Hmmmm I'm kind of leaning towards male, based on the shape of the head. But yeah you probably know how to tell :)

Back