Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Patrick was like Elvis when I first bonded him to Luna. He only had eyes for her, the other woman... :( I was so thrilled the day he graced me with his circles and hums once again. Maybe Elvis will come back to you once they become an 'old married couple' like Patrick did for me.

Sorry to hear that Hannah is testing your patience. Maybe you will need a short break from her....:pShould a send a ticket for her?;)

myheart

JadeIcing wrote:
May be my last blog post. I think I am done blogging.
Awww, how come? :(

Jax is such a plump cutie and Isadora is coming along beautifully I see. Bo is my absolute favorite though.
I'm so jealous of how many Leith Petwerks cages you have, lucky!

Happi Bun wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
May be my last blog post. I think I am done blogging.
Awww, how come? :(

Jax is such a plump cutie and Isadora is coming along beautifully I see. Bo is my absolute favorite though.
I'm so jealous of how many Leith Petwerks cages you have, lucky!

I have things to say but don't want to say. I also don't have anything to say.

Jax is umm plump very plump. Isadora ate four large crickets in an hour which is just awesome.

I am in shock about it.

myheart wrote:
My Patrick was like Elvis when I first bonded him to Luna. He only had eyes for her, the other woman... :( I was so thrilled the day he graced me with his circles and hums once again. Maybe Elvis will come back to you once they become an 'old married couple' like Patrick did for me.

Sorry to hear that Hannah is testing your patience. Maybe you will need a short break from her....:pShould a send a ticket for her?;)

myheart

Maybe but if he doesn't at least he is happy.

Sure why don't you send the ticket.

JadeIcing wrote:
myheart wrote:

myheart

Maybe but if he doesn't at least he is happy.

Sure why don't you send the ticket.
I can't believe you would let sweet little Hannah go.... That doesn't sound right

From this photo I am getting 2.

36017_455644071616_764921616_5920037_6016885_n.jpg

From this one I am getting 6.

36017_455644076616_764921616_5920038_5281594_n.jpg

So I am off to the v-e-t with Connor. Started some sneezing with slightly
wet nose. Now some discharge. Not a lot but not taking a risk. So good vibes
vet finds nothing else wrong would be welcomed. I should add his bond mates have to come as well. So that makes three bunnies oh wait working on adding a fourth. Not risking messing up the bonding so he goes as well. 

He is on a run of zithromax. Last time that was all he needed which was back in Jan 07. So very confident as is the vet. I love my vet she thank god had not seen us in a long time and asked after EVERYONE. Nerves are always present when you take one of your fur kids to the vet but when you have a vet like ours you go with a sense of peace knowing she cares about them just as much as you do.

Latest posts

Back