Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your words made me cry... I can't even fathom the amount of grief you're feeling... I've lost my share of fuzzy friends... But even despite that, no one ever grows immune to the pain. It lingers. To remind us how much we love them, even when their physical bodies are gone. To remind us of how much we healed each other... Even when we stare death in the throat, there's a fuzzy body between the reaper and ourselves. To feel pain is to love. I can only hope that you feel better. Though, I know the difficulty in doing so. I can only hope that your heart heals from the initial pain soon. Because I know the lingering pain never truly fades. Much love extended to you and your family. My prayers are with you.

Very moving, beautiful post.

She passed away this morning on her own. RIP Brittany Marie. You were loved and always will be.

Thank you. She was such an amazing dog.

I am so sorry for your loss and your post made me cry, I had to go and tell my babies I love them.
They are special gifts to us :pink iris:
:hug2:Brit was so special in many ways and will be greatly missed.

Thanks. My brother is currently staying with me. To see a 23year old guy cry to the point that he throws up is just sad.

JadeIcing wrote:
So love and value the animals in our life because while we may have long to live they only bless our lives for a short time.
I know you & I have talked about this a bit....

This is just one of those posts where you read it - and sit here speechless. Words feel empty...and maybe you're in tears and can't even see the keyboard.

You might walk away...try to distract yourself (or go love on your bunnies) - come back - read it again - and still not know what to say.

I am so sorry for all the losses you've had. When I think of how you lost the piggies in such a short time...the last three in just days...and when I think of how Brittany is tied to so many of the other animals in your life from the past...it just leaves me feeling numb. I don't know how you survived the piggies - I remember being really worried about you.

I am glad that you are able though to take these horrible events and turn them around for good - to remind people (especially me) that we need to enjoy our animals before it is too late.

I wish I had more words to say - or better words.

All I can do is send you this....:hugsquish:

Talking with you and Amy has helped so much Peg. So thank you both.

On another note Isadora gained a gram. :)

Yay Isadora! I just knew you'd be able to continue her weight gain; she's in good hands :) I wish I remember what she weighed when she came in; you could see the lil beast's hip bones! Not as bad as the new arrival, but still way skinny.

I really have a soft spot for your new guy.

The new guy is quite a project, oye. Such a sick little gecko. He has put on half a gram in the last few days which is good, but he's so desperately scrawny and weak :(

:pray:I want to just love on that little guy. Poor thing. Is he eatting on his own?

I keep thinking about that little guy and want to just spoil him rotten. :D

I have my moments where I am fine and the next a wreck. Not sure what to do. Not doing all I need to do but who knows. :(

I think finding friends that have intrest in my reptiles has helped because I felt I had no one to share my love for them with. I have also been making more local friends who are intrested in them. It is so funny what happens when you open up.:big wink:

Little by little things come to be the way they should.

My request for the day off for the reptile expo has been approved.

Ooooh which expo? Hamburg or White Plains? I'm definitely going to Hamburg, maybe to White Plains depending on my work schedule and progress on the possible move.

White Plains on July 11th. :D

Bad day missing everyone.

New viper geckos will be... Quinn Mallory and Madison Sage.

Latest posts

Back