Alicia and The Zoo Crew! (2007)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And!

100_3916.jpg

100_3917.jpg

100_3918.jpg

look do you see the silvery grayish purple eyes he has.

i am sorry, but i think you are going to have to keep him. . .

. . .because he is sooo gosh darn cute that we are going to need YEARS of more photos:D

Oh my gosh!,he's gorgeous! :inlove:

cheryl

Alicia Perrotti: You have to keep him
Alicia Perrotti: I cant but you can
Alicia Perrotti: I know its wrong but i love him
Alicia Perrotti: keep him
Alicia Perrotti: you say you love me...so keep him

That is me to my mom on messenger!

Edit: T.T.(mom) Coco (stepdad)

T.T.: coco said all right for you

Go on..keep him! :sunshine:(only if you have the room of course)

you say you love him,well by the way he's been acting,i think he loves you to:love

cheryl

He's stunning. You must keep him.

I agree with Katt, we need to see many more years of pictures.

Susan:bunnydance:

No kidding, he's already laying down w/ feet all the way out, mine don't even do that!

Keep him. Oh, and again, no pressure.:D

How many do you already have btw? I don't remember, sorry. Do you have the room?

We'll see... hubby is getting attached. My parents will keep him with the idea he is really mine till I am working.

Thing is I am not working and not factoring in meds I have a $149 vet bill on saturday.

Snuffles wrote:
No kidding, he's already laying down w/ feet all the wayout, mine don't even do that!

Keep him. Oh, and again, no pressure.:D

How many do you already have btw? I don't remember, sorry. Do you have the room?

I have 5. One bonded pair.

Wow, 5? Man, I am trying to convincemy hubby to let me have one more. We have to do alot of workto this house before we sell it, I almost just wish I could find arealtor that will buy it for a rental property, it'd be easier that'sfor sure. My hubby is working 2 jobs and really isn'tmotivated anyway as far as the work that goes into that.

I really hope you get to keep the sweetheart! I know howbills can be, and vet bills, yikes. Good Luck w/ whatever youdecide. You're ahead of me on this one for sure.

Snuffles wrote:
Wow, 5? Man, I am trying to convince my hubby tolet me have one more.

I really hope you get to keep the sweetheart! I know howbills can be, and vet bills, yikes. Good Luck w/ whatever youdecide. You're ahead of me on this one for sure.

Yup 5. In a one bedroom apartment. Mind you its is a big apartment.

Bills my mom helps out. Oh and friday I get my special needs foster. So really six bunnies.

Elvis is doing binkies! God wish he could stay. If I could afford thepre visit, and neuter he would have abetter chance atstaying. Pre-visit $54, neuter $112. Atleast at my vet who Itrust.

Edit: ANy idea on breed.

Aww! his face looks a lot like Ronnie's in the structure. He sounds like he is a really sweet guy. I hope you can keep him.

Ha! Have 3 people willing to help get him fixed. :bunnydance:I may keep him just at my moms house.

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Yay! Elvis lives! Hee hee

Love the name - it's fit for a king!

So glad you were able to get him outta there.
Not everybody know Elvis Aaron is the king.

I know all too well, and so does Carolyn.

We used to have an Elvis emoticon just for her. I guess there are a lot of Elvis fans in CT, huh?

I have the privilege of living in his home town. :)

My mom is a huge fan. Elvis marathons were theonly time I was allowed to stay up late when I was little. I know allhis songs. Love them!

Latest posts

Back