AIM Chat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speri

Reaction score
Well, it doesn't seem like there is a post about screen names, so I'll make one. :)I know you can see these things in member's profiles, but since the RO chat room doesn't usually have many people in it(and bun chat becomes kind of slow), maybe we can all have a chat time at some point. I'm on sometimes, so if you ever feel like chatting, drop me a line. :p

Basically, this is just a place to list your AIM screen name so it can be a bit more advertised - only if you want. I always could use some good bunny buddies...I sure ask enough questions. :bunnydance:lol

Mine is: Abracasqueak

aim is dahmer8urface. that's also my yahoo im. :) just let me know who you are or i will block you.

Mine is: Checkered Sketch

I have like, two people on my buddy list, so feel free to add me and IM me!

I do have to warn that I do walk away from my laptop without warning and I'm not a person who could keep a constant flow of conversation so don't mind me if I'm quiet or not answering. Speri sorry I didn't catch you yesterday. You're on my buddylist so I shall catch you some other day.

This that like msn?

Becuase I only have msn -- if anyone else has msn pm me (but tell me who you are so i know!!) and i will giv u my addy!

okiron wrote:
I do have to warn that I do walk away from my laptop without warning and I'm not a person who could keep a constant flow of conversation so don't mind me if I'm quiet or not answering. Speri sorry I didn't catch you yesterday. You're on my buddylist so I shall catch you some other day.
It's okay. :biggrin2:I'll catch you on another time. *adds bunny friends to list later*

Latest posts

Back