Aggressive when being held

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short answer: yes you are making it worse, if you continue she'll get defensive and nervous, think she is already. You need to build trust get to her level and not to force, since she's already scared of you it won't be easy you'll need some patience. In January I've got a 9 wk old lop girl with same problems now it is September and she just stopped biting last month and comes to me i am still very careful around her mouth as my hands remember but I feel she's so much better now. Good luck

I need help I have a Flemish mix rabbit I inherited (male don’t know age and sister bite part of his nose off) have had him one year. I has had free range in large fenced area. Three months ago a friends rabbit gave birth to 8 bunnies but she lives in apartment and asked me to take 4 bunnies. I cages those so my Flemish would get used to babies. But now releasing them he has bites pulled large amounts of hair on one of them. Sacred me when I saw the area on baby . I have fenced him in area in yard also had to double fence him because he still trying to bite. baby bunnies wanted to get close to him . Can I do anything to change this behavior? Really want bunnies to have space to run not just small area alone ,. But watching them. Thanks

Latest posts

Back