Aggressive Rabbit, Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwiincezz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I previously introduced my rabbits to the community and also mentioned my white dwarf rabbit being aggressive. Well it seems to be getting worse. Every time I clean their cages (I have two) he bites me and it's become a tradition now. Today a while ago we were upstairs in my bedroom cleaning Rolo's (English Spot) cage and he was sat on my bed, I took some hay out to put it in his cage and Bugs Bunny growled and bit me hard I then shouted (I know I shouldn't have because he gets scared even though my other rabbit doesn't) he got really defensive over my bed and I was trying to pick him up to calm him down but he wouldn't let me, he kept on getting ready to bite me again. He got off my bed and came running to me, he bit my leg but because I had jeans on I didn't feel it. I jumped on my bed because I got scared lol, it's funny now but he scares me a lot! Eventually I had to get my mum to come up and save me because every time I tried to pet him when he was sat on my bed he'd lunge for me. So in the end I was scared sh!tless on my bed and he was roaming around in my bedroom. He's never aggressive to me when he's in any of the other rooms, it's just my bedroom. He gets aggressive with my big bro but mainly because he favours my big bro more than us and likes to play with him so if my bro doesn't give him attention he growls.

Anyways so what do you think I should do? I'm debating on selling him or giving him to the RSPCA because I can't cope with him anymore. My mum and bro are against it because they like him but I'm the one who looks after them, feeds them, cleans their cages e.t.c

Yeah Bugs Bunny is neutered, but it's actually made it worse because he wasn't this aggressive before.

Latest posts

Back