aggressive bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MareBearBunny18

Reaction score
My bonny has become aggresive again. Today I put hay in her cage and she lunged and bit me. I have added a new bunny but I always tend to her first. She's fed first she's water first everything. And the only.time she gets mean is wen I put her back in her cage. She honk and squeals wen I reach into her cage and idk wat to do

Patience...

If you have a number of buns, maybe one p*ssed the other off? Is one in heat?

No bunny is happy being put away unless their REALLY tired. She/he may just want more time with you.

Sit with "said" bun and if you have the time, do not touch them, just sit and see what they do.. They probably just want you to hang out with you.

Wish you luck and post back what happens.

Aww ok, so I know it isn't cute to you, but this just reminds me wayy too much of my Jelly. She was like this ( but I found the honking and little grunts adorable It always made me smile. It does just now thinking about and remembering her :) ) Anyway, she was just like that. Aggessive in her cage. Many times spaying the bunny will fix the issue. Sometimes though, it won't. I learned to firmly keep my hand on her forehead while I was doing stuff in her cage. And I'd punish her for biting. Be consistent with your rutine in how and when you care for her. She'll learn to trust you and knowing what to expect is huge for a bunny.

Latest posts

Back