After an hour of nonstop barking I went to the neighbors house

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I love finding names with some sort of meaning - something you love, something the bunny reminds us of, or whatever.

After her going through what she did - I couldn't stop thinking of how she came through so much......

I wonder if Leaf has her named yet?

My daughter named Heidi - normally not a name I'd use. Now, I know why we all agreed..... Heidi HIDES everywhere! it's hilarious! She thinks if she hides her head behind her dish we cannot see her body or ears sticking up over the dish! :p

i am late seeing this as i have been short on time lately but your neighbours will probably think that the dogs ate the rabbit you rescued. I would not give that rabbit back at all!!!

Leaf wrote:
Here's a quick update, unfortunantly I'm pressed for time this morning.

My neighbors, of course, returned home. I see their lights on and hear their voices sometimes, but I haven't spoken with them. We're not buddies, we occasionally talk when we happen to be out at the same time, and if we catch sight of each other through the tree line.

Plant more trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

theicequeen99121 wrote:
Leaf wrote:
Here's a quick update, unfortunantly I'm pressed for time this morning.

My neighbors, of course, returned home. I see their lights on and hear their voices sometimes, but I haven't spoken with them. We're not buddies, we occasionally talk when we happen to be out at the same time, and if we catch sight of each other through the tree line.

Plant more trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:
:laugh:

Latest posts

Back