After an hour of nonstop barking I went to the neighbors house

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More gamers here, our whole family :). Personally I've always been partial to Elves and other chaotic goods :D.
Back on topic, I totally agree with most here, keep the bunny and if they do ask just tell them it may look like theirs but you got it somewhere else. If they care so little about their buns, how are they going to recognize it anyway.

TK Bunnies wrote:
naturestee wrote:
Hey, looks like nearly all of us are neutral or chaotic good! Huzzah!

**end D&D joke**
Yay, other gamers!!! :biggrin2:I'm glad i'm not the only one!!!

We totally need to make an RO D&D game/thread. I've been trying to get into D&D (have a character and everything) but I can't find anyone who is willing to let another person play up here. How awesome would that be?

:threadhijacked:

Hazel-Mom wrote:
More gamers here, our whole family :). Personally I've always been partial to Elves and other chaotic goods :D.
Back on topic, I totally agree with most here, keep the bunny and if they do ask just tell them it may look like theirs but you got it somewhere else. If they care so little about their buns, how are they going to recognize it anyway.

TK Bunnies wrote:
naturestee wrote:

**end D&D joke**

My husband runs an online game. Players are from all over.

tundrakatiebean wrote:
We totally need to make an RO D&D game/thread. I've been trying to get into D&D (have a character and everything) but I can't find anyone who is willing to let another person play up here. How awesome would that be?

Hazel-Mom wrote:

TK Bunnies wrote:
naturestee wrote:

**end D&D joke**

JadeIcing wrote:

tundrakatiebean wrote:

Hazel-Mom wrote:

TK Bunnies wrote:
naturestee wrote:

**end D&D joke**

JadeIcing: Cool!!! What's the site?

We do need an RO gaming section!!!! That'd be fun.

Hazel-Mom: Oh me to!!! I think that the elves are the best!!! Right now I'm a halfing. My character's really cool!!! I', super good with animals, i have a pet wolf, and I use to have a bird which turned out to be a derwid. (I was mad) I think that I'd like to be a shapeshifter too, but you have to get to a certain level first.

Er... so is anything happening with the rescue rabbit and the former owners yet?

MsBinky wrote:
They need not know. If they find out, just say you found it roaming the streets and thought it had been set free. You saw no "Missing" posters so thought it was done voluntarily. If they fight you, give them 10$. Twice what they paid. Since they don't care, I doubt they'd refuse that. Lol.

I would never give it back to them. :pGood on you for taking it home :biggrin2:

You and I think alike!! LOL!

"Oh, really? Well, I found her in my yard eating the flowers one day and figured someone dumped her off! She's become quite comfy here, and could I give you the $5 you have in her?"

:biggrin2:

She's so pretty and you know - somehow she survived and was meant to be found - and she loves you!!!

TK Bunnies wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

tundrakatiebean wrote:

Hazel-Mom wrote:

TK Bunnies wrote:
naturestee wrote:

**end D&D joke**

JadeIcing: Cool!!! What's the site?

We do need an RO gaming section!!!! That'd be fun.

Hehe my husbands runs it throughyahoo messenger.

Please don't let the bunny go back to them. This is such a horrific story. Those other buns suffered such a horrific death. Keep her, dopn't say a word and try to discourge them from getting anymore rabbits?:X

Here's a quick update, unfortunantly I'm pressed for time this morning.

My neighbors, of course, returned home. I see their lights on and hear their voices sometimes, but I haven't spoken with them. We're not buddies, we occasionally talk when we happen to be out at the same time, and if we catch sight of each other through the tree line.

I still have the rabbit and almost everything has been uneventful, except for the cage process. She hates being put in any sort of a cage and even fights the confinement of a NIC setup.

So - she is a free roaming bunny almost 99% of the time in part of the house.

She loves it when I come home in the mornings. She flirts with me, acting like she wants to be petted just to run off but she quickly returns. She flattens herself on the floor for me to pet her, runs to the area where I feed her when she is hungry if no food is out... and she has chosen litter box spots though she isn't even close to perfectly reliable yet. Still, it's a small price to pay in the end.

She must think she died and went to heaven. It breaks my heart to think how scared she must have been, shes so lucky you saved her.

do not tell them! i'm all about morality but that poor bunny loves you and deserves a good home. even IF the neighbors ever see the bunny (which would only be if they come in your house) i bet they wouldn't even reconize him..they didn't seem to love them too much when the had him. just play innocent and say you adopted him from a shelter.

good luck! ~jess

I'm all for being honest with people I love and respect. But with these people,if it were me, I wouldn't take the bunny back to them or even tell them I had it. They haven't even noticed yet have they? You're doing the right thing. And I have to say she is a beautiful bun x

Leaf she's probably TERRIFIED of cages at this point! I'm so happy you have kept her. She's meant to be with you - I can just feel it.

Heidi was not reliable with the litterbox at all for a long time and now she's WONDERFUL! better than Bo and Clover when she's out in the pen. She's not real great in her cage - she prefers to go over the wire part to get rid of the mess I think LOL!

Can you imagine how her life has changed? first she's sold at some gosh awful market, then she's in a cage and probably has very little contact with anyone or anything - dogs attack - and then shecomes to you. She's fed, watered, gets to play, gets petted, and loved.... I'm sure she's in heaven!

Latest posts

Back