Aero's Woes And Thumper's Bumps

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, you want your bun neutered as a birthday present, that is so nice of you since most kids your age would ask for an i-pod or something for themselves, but you think of your pets.

Take Care
Brit

BrittanyandFruFru wrote:
So, you want your bun neutered as a birthday present, that is so nice of you since most kids your age would ask for an i-pod or something for themselves, but you think of your pets.

Take Care
Brit

Thank you very much!

Yesterday began the first official day of Grade 7. Only a half day but still. Pretty scary.

It began off with some nice lectures from our teacher about how the school works and that the homework load will be bigger considering next year we're off to high school(I go to a private school that goes from K-7 then I got to highschool for grade 8) Our teacher is very nice and easily gets sidetracked which I guess is sort of good..:?When I came back aero and Thumper got some nice walks around the neighbourhood. While walking Thumper, he stopped in the middle of a drive way to eat some grass, two seconds later a bicycle alomst runs him over and he does the highest jump I've ever seen. After that all was fine. Aero got cuddles and lots of love because nothing as exciting as that happened to him. Both bunnies are doing fine and happily enjoying life!

Jj

That's too bad. Have you tried contacting a rescue group? A lot of times they can help arrange a lower cost procedure. Can you save up? Ask for money for your birthday and your allowance if you get one? Your so sweet to put your bunnies first it seems like there should be a way to have it done.

How is school going? Junior high was a big transition, so much going on getting ready for high school. Hang in there.

MiniLopHop wrote:
That's too bad. Have you tried contacting a rescue group? A lot of times they can help arrange a lower cost procedure. Can you save up? Ask for money for your birthday and your allowance if you get one? Your so sweet to put your bunnies first it seems like there should be a way to have it done.

How is school going? Junior high was a big transition, so much going on getting ready for high school. Hang in there.

I'll try contacting the local BCSPCA.. my parents said if I give up a birthday present and party one bunny could be neutered but my party my friend has been planning for so long so I'm stuck there. Thank you so much!

School is going great!My teachers are absolutely amazing and I'm loving it. We FINALLY have lockers and my god is it so much easier! I almost felt like hitting the boy when he said "I shoot my dog with a nerf gun" All animals deserve respect and love in my opinion. I sit here writing this in a dress as I'm dying from heat. Victoria NEVER gets heat waves like this. Our temperature currently is 29 degrees. We normally just have rain. And wind. Perfect areas for bunnies right?:p

I haven't said this yet but to all you fellow animal lovers, keep in your heart that your mind is their soul.

Jj

Your bunnies are adorable. :inlove:

Are they indoor or outdoor bunnies?

Hopefully oneday you will be able to get then neutered as it is much better for their health. And you may be able to bond them especially if they are outdoor bunnies. It is so nice to watch two bonded bunnies together.

Glad to hear school is going good.

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Your bunnies are adorable. :inlove:

Are they indoor or outdoor bunnies?

Hopefully oneday you will be able to get then neutered as it is much better for their health. And you may be able to bond them especially if they are outdoor bunnies. It is so nice to watch two bonded bunnies together.

Glad to hear school is going good.

Susan:)

Thank you!

Outdoor!

Yes definetely!

Thank you

Jj

Well Aero's probably gonna be in pain all night. He was thumping which is very unusual for him and he was groaning very loudly as if he was in pain. I'm praying for him currently and hoping that it will just blow over soon.
Thumper is doing well.

OMG! I have Hotot bun too! his name is fluffertons! he is my FIRST bun!:big wink::big wink::big wink:but hes NOT a dwarf.

OMG! I have Hotot bun too! his name is fluffertons! he is my FIRST bun!:big wink::big wink::big wink:but hes NOT a dwarf.

Love mini-rexes and dwarfs more than anything! (Flemish are right up there too).

How is Thumper? Groaning isn't really a sign of pain in rabbits, but more stress that goes with the thumping. Something is upsetting him.

Any strange animals around? Did he get startled by something? Sometimes mine get upset when I carry something because I change shape and they don't recognize me, but that doesn't last long.

Which vets in Victoria have you tried? I worked on the UVic rescue and found the rates to be higher than Vancouver.

sas :bunnydance:

Pipp wrote:
Love mini-rexes and dwarfs more than anything! (Flemish are right up there too).

How is Thumper? Groaning isn't really a sign of pain in rabbits, but more stress that goes with the thumping. Something is upsetting him.

Any strange animals around? Did he get startled by something? Sometimes mine get upset when I carry something because I change shape and they don't recognize me, but that doesn't last long.

Which vets in Victoria have you tried? I worked on the UVic rescue and found the rates to be higher than Vancouver.

sas :bunnydance:

I SO want a flemish!

Aero is feeling SO much better! I honestly don't know, he was running around (not in the heat) and all of a sudden just stopped and ran around thumping and groaning.

I tried our home vet but then found out he's ALLERGIC TO RABBITS!:X

I've tried Fairfield vet clinic, Glenview animal hospital next I'm gonna try the SPCA and see if they know a vet that does low cost neutering.

[align=center]Thank God For Dogs[/align]
[align=left]A CAT was sitting in OUR yard staring at OUR dog, if Porthos hadn't alerted me my poor bunbuns would probably be dead by now.[/align]
[align=center]Thank You to The Heroes Of Yesterday[/align]
[align=center]And The Memories Of Today[/align]
[align=left]Most people may not have realized the troubles and the heart ache that happened today, but for those who do thank you.[/align]
[align=left]For all those that helped, thank you[/align]
[align=left]For all those that were lost, rest in peace[/align]
[align=left]And the hearts that were broken,may you mend again[/align]
[align=left]Thank you to the heroes of yesterday[/align]
[align=left]And the memories of today[/align]
[align=center]All Those Who Mourn[/align]
[align=center]For all those who mourn, may not a single tear be wasted[/align]
[align=center]And all those with heartache may not a pang of pain be lost[/align]
[align=center]And all those who were there, remember the rest[/align]
[align=center]Always and Forever[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Jj[/align]

The bunnbums are doing well, we moved them onto the deck so I can see them and they can see me.
At school at the attention of grade 7 grad a girl wanted me to go ALL THE WAY TO SEATTLE
for a stinkin dress!
Start of ballet todya,wondering how that's gonna go.....
:?

Sometimes mine get upset when I carry something because I change shape and they don't recognize me, but that doesn't last long.
Sas that is probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard regarding rabbits... I giggled.

Jj holy crow... Seattle for a grade 7 grad dress? I didn't even go on a trip for my grade 12 grad dress! That's crazy! Good to hear the buns are doing well, glad Aero is healthy. Maybe he was just grouchy or something :)

Have fun at ballet! I was never self aware enough for it, so I just played basketball instead.

Ya holy crow with a wing cut off.
God sometimes ballet annoys me, as seeing i'm not the skinniest it always makes me feel SO self conscious, most of the time you'll see me huddled in a corner reading a book.
I've already found my dress, simple and white, and CHEAP!
Man victoria prices are skyrocketing now they found out japanese tourists have a lot of money!
I'm not half suprised when I see stores in elnglish and japanese, whatever happened to "English and French are our country's two languages!"

Sorry i havent been around - a lot of stuff going on lately at work.. How's Aero? Feeling better? Let us know if he's better, I read he was in pain - poor bunny... :(

Latest posts

Back