Advice on Marley?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boz wrote:
She would grab a piece of whatever I had, grunt, and run off into the corner, eat it, then run back to me and repeat. And when she runs it's more like a binky sort of run. Like she's pleased with herself. She's done this before. It's adorable watching her run back to me. :D

Oh, of course, she really thought she was pulling one over on you, stealing that treat! LOL

My first indoor rabbit, Scooter (my first rescue, too, incidentally) had a game he would play with me. He would have free run of the room when I was cleaning out his cage, and he discovered that the scoop I was using to clean up his bedding was important. So he would hop up behind me veery quietly,snatch the scoop and run with it! Which was incredibly funnyto watch, considering the scoop was as big as he was!So that became our cleaning time routine, he would steal the scoop and run and I would chase him until he got tired of the game and wandered off, and then I would finish cleaning. :D

LOL omg gentle giants that is soo funny! I want to see that! :biggrin2: I can't image a bunny running around with a huge scooper hanging from it's mouth! :p

Okay... who snuck into my house last night and told Marley to behave?!
She was acting like a complete sweetheart today (minus a few grunts and lunges). I let her out to run and she was having a ball. She managed to get on top of the food bin (which she has to go under this table/cabin thing to get to) and then on the table.
She did this earlier in the week... She got out in the night, got on the food bin, got on the table and ate some gerbil food that was in a bowl (like 1/4 of it) it has all that yummy stuff in it. THEN she ate about an 1/8 cup of sunflower seeds. She also spilled the bowl with sand bath for the gerbils and threw almost everything off. At first I freaked! She ate all that stuff! I looked in her litter box, poops are normal and have been. I swear she's got a stomach of steal. :p She's such a little turkey.

I got paid today for work. I'm saving the money for when Marley gets spayed. Since my parents have a lot of other things they need to pay for, and Marley's my bunny and I'm choosing to spay her, I plan to pay. :)

When Bo was little, he used to steal the kids' soccer cleats! He loved them! and he'd drag them around the house by the laces! It was hilarious when he'd try to drag one into his cage with him!

Back