Advice about wet fur pleaseeeeeeee

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemm

jemm
Reaction score
Hi all, little problem just wander if anyone has had the same. Boy rabbit seems to be getting his wee on his fur at his tail end. About a month ago he edd up going on pannacur for worm I guess, and he lost a lot of fur. It all cleared up but now the fur has grown back it seems that it's too long and getting wet with wee, I don't want him getting urine scald, should I give him a hair cut?
Has anyone had to deal with this any advice would be greatly appreciated:happyrabbit:

It sounds l like a urine infection toy me. I would book a vet appointment for treatment or testing for anything else x

Sometimes a bun can get urine scald issues if the surface he is sitting on is not consistently kept dry and clean or if he has nothing absorbent beneath him in a cage.
if those issues are Ok I agree that leaking urine, or being soiled by urine, is a medical issue that should be dealt with by a vet

Thanks guys I think I will take him in just to make sure, he had some health issues last year so maybe he needs a hand. Thanks again :agree

Back