Advantage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momto3boys

Reaction score
K, so when I brought Pickles(flemish) home he was COVERED in fleas. He had to wait until the next day to get his advantage and he needed the whole tube where he was so big.

He was in quarantine and I thought I was being super careful but apparently not...

I found 2 fleas on my schnauzer yesterday and 1 on my lab, so I am treating EVERYBODY in the house that can be treated.

But I have no idea what/how much to give Snickers. He is only about 2 lbs, when I called the Advantage vet they said to give the kitten formula, 9lbs and under. They said you dose rabbits the exact way you would dose a cat.

Is this true? I would hate to overdose him :(

I am so stressed out right now I could scream.

ok, sorry I was on the phone so I couldn't explain.

When I brought Pickles into the house he was covered, I couldn't treat him until the following afternoon, he was in the basement away from everyone and I thought I was being careful but obviously not careful enough. I thought I could get away with just treating Pickles but guess not.

Pickles was at the vet on Friday and she said there's not a flea or any flea dirt on him...

So today I had to go back in and get the 3 dogs, 2 cats and Snickers some....everybody is now treated.

I do think I'm going to give everyone a second dose in 30 days and Pickles is going to get Revolution where he had mites as well, I am treating them now with the stuff the vet gave me but I think the revolution will be an extra precaution.

I am ready to pull me hair out, between Pickles ears and eyes and not being able to get fixed and now everyone else has fleas.

Ahhhhhhhh we'll get through it.

Latest posts

Back