Adorable S.T.A.R bunnies (UK) need furever homes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentTearsAnimalRescue

Anne.M.Kenyon
Reaction score
I am in the North West of England UK (Liverpool) and I have the most wonderful bunnies who are desperate for experienced forever homes. Nearly all of my adoptables came to me from absolutely horrible backgrounds, but I have ensured they have had whatever veterinary attention they needed, and personally nursed them back to health, both physically and emotionally. I am very particular and fussy over what kind of home each rabbit/pair of rabbits go to because they have already lived through hell and I am very, very protective.
This first pair, Minky and Monkey were part of a huge rescue operation involving over 40 rabbits. Minky, the little girl bun was so terrified and traumatised that it took TWO rescue teams over TWO hours to catch her, and that was inside a house. Not outside, INSIDE. It's impossible to even imagine the terror that filled her poor little heart. She even had cigarette burns on her poor scrawny little bottom. Monkey also came to me very neglected, starving, dehydrated, open wounds from being attacked by other bunnies across his thin, bony little back. He was nervous too. I decided to bond them. :heartbeat:
This pair no longer live in terror, they will run to you rather than away from you. Monkey just ADORES head rubs, and Minky even stretches up on her big back thumpers and put her little paws on my legs in order to solicit a gentle stroke. It may take weeks for her to quite trust any one else to such a degree, if ever, I dont know so I can't promise. But I am confident that she will happily accept gentle strokes from any kind hands, especially hands that bring her noms :D I have had Minky spayed and Monkey neutered, and they MUST be adopted as a pair.
Please meet Minky and Monkey xx
THE DUO!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmImU8uORUc[/ame]

Sweet Minky showing trust and curiosity way beyond anything I dared expect from such a tormented, hurt and terrorised little rabbit.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWvoZZ9ObwU[/ame]

Latest posts

Back