Adorable grooming! But puberty ritual?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lloorren

Reaction score
:rabbithop I have a little brown/white smeared dwarf named Mocha, we adopted her (and 2 others) from a girl who got 3 bunnies for her birthday and couldn't keep them. I am in love with her. Lately when I'm on the computer or watching TV, she'll hop over and start licking my pants, and she'll continue to do this all down my leg. I think it's cute, but... why? Could she be smelling something she percieves as food?

Some rabbits just like to lick things. Just like some dogs and kids lick things for no reason. It can be a sign of affection, or she just cna't control her licker lol

My bunny loves to lick me too. haha he'll make a wet spot on my pants or arm! My last bunny licked even more. They both have licked my lips after I've eaten something yummy its cute and tickles :kiss:

My rabbits sometimes lick my pillows and sheets, but they prefer to bite skin and clothes. Once I was eating something that my brat Cocoa thought he should have, so he came right up to me, stood up in my lap, and tried to take it out of my mouth, but just ended up biting my lip!

Back