Adoption

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat Saint J

Reaction score
I am looking in to getting a friend for chevy. After I learn a little bit more about rabbits. I know the big easter and there are rabbits going to be going into shelters very soon. But how can I locate a shelter that take good care of them while they live there. This will be about june when we get him a friend. So he can be fixed first.

Do a search on Petfinder.com. I know there are some rabbit rescues in the TX area and they're probably on there.

There are also a lovely bun in Texas that will be available for adoption after she heals. She's sick with mastitis (mammary infection) right now but is well cared for.
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=34180&forum_id=7

Also, check out some of our other threads in the Rescue section. If you really want a particular bunny we may be able to help transport him/her to you.

Happy looking! :D

Since you are in Houston, go to www.bunnybuddies.org and look at the rabbits they have listed....they already have a large selection....

Peg

Latest posts

Back