acting....odd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaymas

Reaction score
Lupa has been sitting in her litter box for a while with her ears lowered and her eyes droopy. It's got me a little worried.

Now she's not the most active bun during the day but this just looks odd. The thing that has me concerned the most is the lowered ears since her ears always point straight up.

She's still drinking water, eating the hay in her litter box and all that. She doesn't seem to be pooping nearly as much though. I've offered her a treat and some banana and she gladly took it. I had to leave her with my mom yesterday night to look after her but I left detailed instructions for her care. Is is possible she's just mad that I left her? Should I be concerned?

When their ears are "down", it can mean they're very relaxed and content...maybe your bunny was tired from the stress of your being gone and feeling very relaxed now that you're back:)

It's important to keep an eye on the poops, though. If those continue to be less than usual, the digestive system might be slowing down. Let us know how it goes.

oh really?! I had no idea! I guess I just assumed it was an indication that something was wrong. She's definitely back to normal though and her poops are increasing slowly. I'll continue to keep an eye on them:)

Thanks for your reply:biggrin:

Since she's our first I think we're freaking out over every little thing....especially me lol. She can drive me nuts sometimes but I love her to death lol. Thank gosh you guys are here though :big kiss:

Latest posts

Back