ACK!!!! Sometimes.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterlilly0212

Reaction score
I just went on ebay and ordered Bailey's carrier for our trip home in the big metal bird about a week ago. Carrier came- no problems and I put it in his run so he could get used to it. I started training him by puting him in in, and last night I started to close the zipper. I got it about halfway closed, and he started getting antsy, so I stopped and started petting him and talking to him. He starts nibbling. I'm thinking, man! this is going great! The third day and he is already comfortable inside! Of course not paying attention to the chompers going on...

I try to close the zipper all the way and I can't! Bailey had chewed the zippers out of shape and now they wont close! :( I feel like a bad bunny mom because I let him chew on things, but I thought he was lightly nibbling... So that leaves me sitting on the floor grumbling, trying to fix the zipper late last night, saying SOMETIMES...... you just want to...... And Bailey is just running around happily, and then looks at me... "What, ma? What's wrong?" Mr. Innocent...

To cute to be mad at.

Haha cheeky bugga....he had it planned...he just didn't want the zipper closed..so he fixed it good and proper ;)

Awwh No- Maybe thats what he planned all along - so he wouldn't have to go anywhere:p

Silly bun-bun!

Becca:p

Latest posts

Back