Accidentally sprayed my rabbit ..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buncake

Reaction score
Hi uh... So I accidentally sprayed some air re-freshener spray thing but the air conditioner pushed the particles in the air and right on top of my bunny's cage and the bits of perfume fell onto her and she seemed bothered by it and kept scratching and ruffling her fur so I immediately wet my hand and ran it over the fur so she doesn't consume whatever that fell onto it... I made a mistake and I feel so bad but I'm now worried about it.. Anything I should do?

You did the right thing by wiping her. Just avoid using any spray fresheners or perfumes in the same room that she lives. Even if droplets don't physically drop on her, the spray itself is not good for her to breathe in.

You did the right thing by wiping her. Just avoid using any spray fresheners or perfumes in the same room that she lives. Even if droplets don't physically drop on her, the spray itself is not good for her to breathe in.
Yeah I don't know how I forgot that and just so stupidly sprayed that around, I feel so bad now, God. My little cousin came over and he kept asking about things so he pointed at the air freshener and so I was showing him what it does and accidentally sprayed my poor baby.... Is she going to be okay?

Latest posts

Back