Abby, AbMonster, Abster.... RIP Babygirl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: i just saw the name.. oh im very sorry for your huge loss.
binky free and high abby

CKGS wrote:
Thank you so very much Elena.
:) its ok. i did not belive it till 2 days later..
i dont normally come in.. but i saw abbs name...
binky free

It's been a year today and although I don't post anymore... Today I had to. Today's the anniversary of my little AbMonsters death... I miss her so very much and though the pain isn't quite as raw anymore- it is still there.

I see a picture of her and often it is still hard to not cry and sometimes I do. I often think about adding another LionHead but I am worried that I won't feel the same about another one. I am still afraid I will expect some 'Abbyness' in the bun and be disappointed. So for now I wait and look at her pictures, read my posts concerning her, relive the memories of her, and wait til I can add another LH whom will have it's own personality.

Abby,

I know I grumbled at you sometimes and even called you names but I NEVER stopped loving you, ever. The moments I was allowed to share with you are some of my favorite memories and something your passing could never take away from me.

There were times when I told you that you were hitting the door and times when I laughed harder than I ever have, Times when you allowed me to pet you and times when you lunged at me grunting and meaning business... Times when you sat near me or on me, times when you chased your own shadow, times when you binkyed so high and twisted so much that I felt sure you would injure yourself. Times when you circled me and nipped my tush- claiming me as your own (Bless those memories) and those times when you told me in no uncertain terms to GET AWAY and STAY AWAY.

Everyone of those memories, while somewhat frustrating at the time, are precious and priceless to me now.

I love you my little baby girl, my diva, my queen bee. I will never forget you- how could I? Sending much love sweetie. Mama will see you again...

Thanks ((((Jim)))) and ((((Becka)))). I miss many of the people whom I got to know on this forum!
I am sorry I haven't kept in touch Becka. Things have been quite hectic and it isn't as easy for me to be online much anymore. I haven't stopped thinking about any of you though and caring for you. I think our love for the fuzzies will always keep us bonded in some way or another.

Back