Abbie the English Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh no they belong to Adee!!! i had to look it up in the photo contest

what ashame i wonder what happened and if some one here could have helped

Oh no!
Their owner used to be my friend on myspace. But I just checked and realized I'm not her friend anymore....
I wonder what happened.

Oh wow. I remember reading their blog a while back. Such pretty rabbits.... I hope their owner is alright.

How sad... I wonder if anyone here could have helped (not like it matters now). :( I bet they will find a good home. English lops aren't normally in shelters, and someone will find them and snatch them up!

were ok... They are my abbie and rain, they are still in my home. they are not at some strange shelter. im very close friends with the woman who runs the shelter and she listed them for me (actually shes the one who transported abbie) we have very severe medical problems with one of my sons (always have but he had been doing very well) and hes been in and out of the hospital alot lately.. the girls have been enjoying the life on our balcony while we have this nice weather but with our son in the hospital there are days on end that pass and were only coming home to feed the buns' I also work and go to school at night and when it comes down to it the girls arent getting the attention they deserve. it breaks my heart at the thought of them not being here but i have to set my emotions aside and do whats right for our girls..

thank you all for your concern, i really appreciate it.

I'm so sorry about your son. I hope he gets better real soon.
That is awful that you have to get rid of Abbie and Rain, if I was closer I would take them.

I am so sorry :cry2. I can't imagine going through illness with your son and having to rehome your other babies. I really hope everything works out with you, your family, and the girls.

Anyone in Florida on the board interested, maybe?

thank you.. its all genetic so nothing contagious but its very difficult to deal with as he has a couple conditions including a compromised immune system so every time we get a cold he gets pneumonia which is what he was hospitalized for most recently. hes such a little guy its sad to see him going through what hes gone through, its amazing what little people can tollerate.

THat's really a shame!! I feel sad for your family
I was thinking that if you put the links to pet-finder in the rescue section you mighthave a chance of gettinga really rabbit saavy owner.

Adee again i am so sorry that you have to rehome them, but i do hope that your sons health gets better and stays better. I hope that someone here would be able to take them, this way you would be able to keep up with them growing and there goings ons.

i didnt list them online, my friend did and shes the one that runs the rescue. I would love to have them adopted by someone here and would love even more to be able to still see them.. :pray:

I'm so sorry you have to give them up. I hope your son gets better soon and you can find them a good home. They're such beautiful bunnies and I can't imagine how painful it must be to have to give them up. I completely understand, though. Best wishes to get through this difficult time.

Oh ADEE i'm so sorry about your son.
Sending good vibes your way for a quick recovery :pray:

Sorry you have to rehome the girls, but since you feel it best, it's probably a good decision. I hope they get a wonderful home :)

Emily

Back