Aaron Johnson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
Okay so maybe I didn't know he exsisted beofre Angus Thongs and perfect snogging but now i do phwoahh :p

He is super hot!

Seriously - I cannot find a fainting smilie sorry!

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy -

6426404385a8537167054l.jpg

6426404385a8537166934l.jpg

I have about 10 more but won't post them all here :?

Also his accent is absloutly goregous here are sum vids from the movie -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ZSQNsJ7z0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ZSQNsJ7z0[/ame]

He is the one that says "I can't stop thinking about you!"

OMG I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH!

Here is another funny clip by the way his name in the film is Robbie if you didnt know:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s47QrE-CSZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s47QrE-CSZg[/ame]

Exactly- I didn't know who he was before Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging but hes an actor - a very :pnice :pactor! The vid clips were from the movie Angus Thongs And Perfect Snogging!

slavetoabunny wrote:

all i got was this-

Aaron Johnson (actor

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Look for Aaron Johnson (actor on one of Wikipedia's sister projects:

Wiktionary (free dictionary)

Wikibooks (free textbooks)

Wikiquote (quotations)

Wikisource (free library)

Wikiversity (free learning resources)

Commons (images and media)

Wikinews (free news source)
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Aaron Johnson (actor in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.

[line]

Other reasons why this message may be displayed:

• If a page was recently created here, it may not yet be visible because of a delay in updating the database; wait a few minutes and try the purge function.
  • Titles on Wikipedia are case sensitive except for the first character; please check alternate capitalizations and consider adding a redirect here to the correct title.

Becca, have you seen Alex Pettyfer?:heartbeat:hehehe, he's a total hottie!as long as my 'uncles' and Grandpa don't find out, i'm good. wait, Grandpa knows cause i was talking to Grandma............well, any way, the Uncles can't know. I'd be soooo dead. they'd tease me all the way to china and back:headsmack!any way, rambled a bit, but he's so hot! here's a pic-

pettyfer3.jpg

Aaron Johnson...isnt he just :bunnyheart hehe

Although..I do stil prefer Paul Walker:
1178889584_paul_walker_1.jpg

Or Zac Efron (and alot of people hate him ='[ lol )
zac4.jpg

and his face at 1:37 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRS160tWaxU[/ame] like :thud: lol

sorry, thread hijacked with loadsa' guy pics lol.

LadyBug wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:

all i got was this-

Aaron Johnson (actor

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Look for Aaron Johnson (actor on one of Wikipedia's sister projects:

Wiktionary (free dictionary)

Wikibooks (free textbooks)

Wikiquote (quotations)

Wikisource (free library)

Wikiversity (free learning resources)

Commons (images and media)

Wikinews (free news source)
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Aaron Johnson (actor in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.

[line]

Other reasons why this message may be displayed:

• If a page was recently created here, it may not yet be visible because of a delay in updating the database; wait a few minutes and try the purge function.
  • Titles on Wikipedia are case sensitive except for the first character; please check alternate capitalizations and consider adding a redirect here to the correct title.
Strange - if paste the url into your browser instead of clicking on it - it works fine.

BabyBunnies wrote:
Noooo Keep the nice piccys coming :p

haha! tell me what you thought of Alex and i'll post more(yes, i know i'm dangling it under your nose:biggrin2:!)

ETA:Zac is very good looking;)

BabyBunnies wrote:
Noooo Keep the nice piccys coming :p

xD what dya think of Paul Walker at least?
Or...

Cody Linley:
normal_CL02881417.jpg

Jesse Mc'cartney:
Jesse_Mccartney.jpg

Jensen Ackles:
Jensen_Ackles_878704.jpg

There is loads more but I think thats enough lol.

LOL!!! I thought that Angus Thongs was the name of a character until I clicked on the Youtube link. I even thought, "Angus Thongs is a very strange name!". Hahahaha.

They're all very cute teenagers, a little young for me :p. Except Paul Walker, YUM! I fell for him my senior year of HS in a movie theater watching Varsity Blues.

BabyBunnies wrote:
JESS MCCARTNEY I HAVE ALWAY LIKED HIM!

And Alex is :p:p:p:p

EDIT: I also like - John Barrowman and Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom :biggrin2:

Becca, couldn't agree more on the Jesse front!i've always liked that pic of him...............:D

huph to the alex coment(but i did ask, so i can't whine too loudly:X)

and isn't Johnny Depp a bit old for you?

BabyBunnies wrote:
Sorry - I meant Alex is fiit too and yes Johnny Depp and John Barrowman are both too old but who cares :p

Exactly, I have always been teased for likeing John Barrowman! Johnny Depp is cool aswell.

How about.. Chris Brown?
chris_brown.jpg

Back