A visit from the gender fairy...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delusional

Reaction score
Well, we've been paid a visit by the gender fairy this evening. My own personal fault, here, but hey it wqas my first time sexing baby rabbits.

So.. Violet... is now Victor.

Oops? :rollseyes

"She" and Nigel were having a bit of a scuffle (which makes more sense now, as do a lot of things) and I was checking them over to make sure now injuries.. and.. lo-and-behold.. boy-bits.

You know, I kept saying to Lee, "she's just not a very feminine little girly rabbit anymore is she? She's gotten all stocky," but I never did think to check before.

Even more surprising now that he and Nigel bonded so easily, and still get on as well as they do. Because they don't normally scuffle.

The urine everywhere makes more sense now, though I just thought she was a messy girl. And obviously the square head and stocky body make sense now, but then again Cordie is quite stocky and we all know Nigel is, so I just thought she'd gotten all the stocky bits from mum and dad!

Aaaaanyway...

That's my news for today... ;)

That darned gender fairy must be a practical joker! It happens so much that we find girls turning to little boys!

Welcome little fella! LOL!

Yay you're back! I missed you and your plethora of adorable bunnies. That's funny that Violet is a Victor... of the 5 bunnies I've got as babies, all but ONE was missexed. 3 boys were missexed as girls and 1 girl was missexed as a boy. None of them were sexed by me either, but by people who theoretically should have known. Funny, huh? How are Emmer and Hops?

Oh I think I got my newest bunny while you were gone! Ned, the adorable 1 eared bunny boy :D I still have like 1/4 the number of rabbits you have though.

Hehe. It's strangely not that hard to refer to him as a him, though. Like if some of my bunnies turned out to be boys, or girls, when we'd thought otherwise for so long, it would be really hard to change (like with Bunny, it was really hard not to call him 'her' for a long time...)

But Vic is just so manly... poor little guy. I swear I saw a look of relief on his face when we flipped him. Like, "finally, I can stop being referred to as a boyish little girl and can now be admired for the gorgeous rabbit-hunk that I am!" ;)

Emmer, Hops and Rye are all good. Still boys, I think the vet that snipped them would have told us if they weren't. :rollseyes

(And Ned is adorable, Shiloh)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
That darned gender fairy must be a practical joker! It happens so much that we find girls turning to little boys!

Welcome little fella! LOL!
Tch YEAH!
Like my baby "girl" Lou, is now a dad. Phew!

Latest posts

Back