A very serious question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrampNPigeon

Reaction score
As some of you already know my husband ismilitary (Air Force). We have currently been at our stationhere in Utah for about 2 1/2 years. In his career field thisis quite a while and we are pretty much expecting orders anytime withinthe next year. If we move inside the U.S. this questionwill not mean anything but I want to try and have all myducks in a row just in case. We are looking at a strongpossibility of getting an overseas assignment (Germany or Italy mostlikely) and so I would like to know (IF that happens) if any of youthink you might be able totake in a very well behaved, bondedpair of bunnies with cage and accesories? As long as you arein the U.S. or lower Canada I could drive them to you myself.Like I said, I know this question may not even come up again but I liketo know I have a back-up plan just in case something doeshappen. Even if you couldn't keep the bunnies I would feel SOmuch better knowing they were going to a good foster home in the meantime while a new home was being looked for. They are SO sweetand loving, just went out for a walk on the lead outside for the firsttime tonight and both did pretty good for their first timeout. They didn't freeze up like I thought they mightactually. Anyhow.. .I'm getting off topic again. Ifany of you think you might be able to help me out if/when the timecomes please let me know. Thanks!

-Cheryl

P.S.- I know I have posted a lot of pictures of them before but here'sjust one more of the two of them together in their cage.

Oh Cheryl,

I hope and pray you don't have to go. I so wish I could havethem both, but Icouldn't provide them with what they need:the proper amount of exercise.

:(

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back