A very bittersweet day...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnys_rule63

Reaction score
Well, today my wonderful girlie Millie is 7 and so while I am very happy in that respect I am also really sad as today my bridge bunny Ruby (Millie's sister) would have also turned 7, however she passed away after suffering from a lung tumour on September 7th '07.:(

However, I am determined to celebrate today as there were times this past year when I really thought Millie wouldn't make it here. For those of you that don't know Millie has had a seriously hard year as she lost her best friend and sister Ruby and suffered from a horrible abscess (that I honestly think she wouldn't of survived if it hadn't been for the wonderful Judith Brown!) So although I am upset today I want to make a post to celebrate my wonderful, pretty, attitude-packed bunny that is Millie.

May next year be a better one my sweetie.:)Love you lots.:hug:

Milliebirthday.jpg

On her 6th birthday with Ruby. It only seems yesterday!:(

bunnybreakfast.jpg

:balloons::bestwishes:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BEAUTIFUL MILLIE GIRL!!!

Hope you get lots of nice treats :D

Jess, I can understand it being hard for you today - we miss Ruby too. But, at least our Millie has fought off illness and is looking as good as ever :)

Jan

:bunnydance:Happy Birthday Millie!:bunnydance:

It is bittersweet, but 6 years with your sister and a loving mom is a wonderful thing for a rabbit to have. I will think of Millie and her angel sister today.

:angel:

Oh wow - Millie is gorgeous. Happy Birthday Millie - what a beautiful gal.

I'm so sorry about Ruby - I think I remember your devastation when she passed. She was so pretty.

I hope this is a wonderful year for both you & Millie...

Happy Birthday Millie!

:big kiss:

You know this picture of both of them is just perfect....such beautiful girls

I'm sure Millie has whispered her birthday wishes to her sister.

bunnybreakfast.jpg

Happy Birthday to both you AND your sister, darling Millie :hearts.

Sweet Millie,

I wish you the best b-day ever. Make Momma give you a kiss and hug from me!

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIRL, I LOVE YOU SWEETIE, LIKE MY OWN![/align]
[align=center]:party:[/align]
[align=center]:trio[/align]
[align=center]:woohoo[/align]

Happy Belated Birthday, Millie!

I love the Rexy look so much. (I've have two Minis myself; I'm biased. ;)) And castors are gorgeous. My husband is absolutely smitten with all castor Rexes.

Jenk

[align=center]:balloons:Have A Hoppy 7th Birthday :balloons:[/align]
[align=center]Millie[/align]
[align=center]:birthday[/align]

Latest posts

Back