A very bittersweet day...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnys_rule63

Reaction score
Well, today my wonderful girlie Millie is 7 and so while I am very happy in that respect I am also really sad as today my bridge bunny Ruby (Millie's sister) would have also turned 7, however she passed away after suffering from a lung tumour on September 7th '07.:(

However, I am determined to celebrate today as there were times this past year when I really thought Millie wouldn't make it here. For those of you that don't know Millie has had a seriously hard year as she lost her best friend and sister Ruby and suffered from a horrible abscess (that I honestly think she wouldn't of survived if it hadn't been for the wonderful Judith Brown!) So although I am upset today I want to make a post to celebrate my wonderful, pretty, attitude-packed bunny that is Millie.

May next year be a better one my sweetie.:)Love you lots.:hug:

Milliebirthday.jpg

On her 6th birthday with Ruby. It only seems yesterday!:(

bunnybreakfast.jpg

:balloons::bestwishes:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BEAUTIFUL MILLIE GIRL!!!

Hope you get lots of nice treats :D

Jess, I can understand it being hard for you today - we miss Ruby too. But, at least our Millie has fought off illness and is looking as good as ever :)

Jan

:bunnydance:Happy Birthday Millie!:bunnydance:

It is bittersweet, but 6 years with your sister and a loving mom is a wonderful thing for a rabbit to have. I will think of Millie and her angel sister today.

:angel:

Oh wow - Millie is gorgeous. Happy Birthday Millie - what a beautiful gal.

I'm so sorry about Ruby - I think I remember your devastation when she passed. She was so pretty.

I hope this is a wonderful year for both you & Millie...

Happy Birthday Millie!

:big kiss:

You know this picture of both of them is just perfect....such beautiful girls

I'm sure Millie has whispered her birthday wishes to her sister.

bunnybreakfast.jpg

Sweet Millie,

I wish you the best b-day ever. Make Momma give you a kiss and hug from me!

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIRL, I LOVE YOU SWEETIE, LIKE MY OWN![/align]
[align=center]:party:[/align]
[align=center]:trio[/align]
[align=center]:woohoo[/align]

Happy Belated Birthday, Millie!

I love the Rexy look so much. (I've have two Minis myself; I'm biased. ;)) And castors are gorgeous. My husband is absolutely smitten with all castor Rexes.

Jenk

Latest posts

Back