a topic for next issue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
i know that this topic may have already beentouched on in one way or another but i beleive that we should do anarticle grabing the attention of the people surfing the internetlooking for information on rabbits.

first i know (i think we all do) that carolyn takes excellent care ofher rabbits !! but still her rabbits have sucome to illness.i also know that lyla is the most spoiled bunny on the western slope ofcolorado, yet recently she got gi staisis. my point being is that itcan happen to anyone you rabbit seems happy and healthy the boom as ifin a blink of an i he/she is gravley ill. if you dont pay close enoughattention to them then you may not notice and they die andyou or your child thinks it just died i dont know why???(in the contextthat i was writing wasnt directed at any of you i am merely pointingthis out about uneducated rabbit owners). the reason im kind of goingoff about this is that i feel like in this world there are to many whosee somthing they want and take it not careing to do the work, this iswhy we have millions of animals in shelters and put to sleep everyyear. i feel like this is our reponsibilty as rabbit owner to stand upand edutcate and maybe save only one bunny but if its onethen that is a start.

if anyone can add to things we could put in the article plz do i would grately apriciate it!!!!

sara

I'd like to see an article(s) done on rabbits andother pets. I get a lot of questions on the CatForum and other forumsabout how well my animals get along. I don't think enough people knowabout cat/rabbit, dog/rabbit, or even hamster/rabbit (Christine :p)interactions and how the two can coexist.

Latest posts

Back