A Tale of Two Trances

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lenci gets really relaxed when I rub hertummy. I guess that's what I thought a trance was.I'm stupid. :D

You're not stupid. Hey, whatever gets them to stop kicking and biting you works, right :p lol

No, you're not! :D You'll no doubt be doing it all the time now! ;)

And mine don't giggle if you tickle their tummies, Jim! Minegrowl at me! LOL Max ain't too keen on having herteets touched atm! :?

Ang xx

Delphinum wrote:
No, you're not! :D You'll no doubt bedoing it all the time now! ;)
So you just lay them on your back in between your legs and stroke their nose towards their ears?

Lissa wrote:
Lencigets really relaxed when I rub her tummy. I guess that's whatI thought a trance was. I'm stupid. :D
Not STUPID.

In fact, Lenci probably thinks you pretty intelligent for coming up with a way to make her feel so good.

Jim

Lenci thinks I'm intelligent?!Haha! Yeah. She's the bunny, remember!She thinks humans are stupid. Haha!

Never try to touch a buns little testies haha Imade that mistake...when Peppy's first came in and I wasn't sure if hewas a boy or girl because they weren't there before, I was lookin athim and I was like "hey...these are here now!" and I touched them hahaand he got really mad and bit me haha. That's when I knew he wasdefinitely a boy :p

Oh yeah! Don't ever touch their privates. That's a big no-no. Hehe!

Lissa wrote:
Lencithinks I'm intelligent?! Haha! Yeah.She's the bunny, remember! She thinks humans arestupid. Haha!
LOL

Okay, so maybe Lenci thinks she's pretty smart for training you so well.

Jim

Oh yeah I learned my lesson haha. But..he still bites me in the boobs from time to time...he's a naughty boy!!! :X

LMAO MBLM! That's hilarious! Poor wee boy didn't wantyou touching his jewels! :D

Yeah that's pretty much it Lissa. I tend to cradle them likebabies with their heads in the crook of my neck with their feet up inthe air on my hand. Then with my other hand I stroke and rubaround the nose and cheeks whilst Dan chops off the nails! Ihave once been able to clip boththeir nails on my own, butit's very rare that they stay under once I've stoppedstroking. They must've been feeling placid that day!

Ang xx

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Oh yeah I learned my lesson haha. But..he still bites me inthe boobs from time to time...he's a naughty boy!!! :X
I had Iszash*t in bed once to cuddle and she bit my nipple. :X

hahaha Lissa! That's EXACTLY where Peppy alwaysbites me but I didn't wanna say it :p But now that you did...hahayes....it hurts like HECK!!! He's such a naughty boy!

Darn bunnies indeed....sometimes I think they know what they're doing...and they do it on purpose :p lol.

Latest posts

Back