A Tale of Two Trances

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha yep, one big world of bunnie conspiracies :p

But they're so cute, so I don't mind :p

We should really get u8myhouse in on this conversation. She could tell a few stories about Bella ;)

haha I love hearing such interesting stories...oooh I got one, I'll keep it short.

I was at the mall with Peppy, and I guess since we were outfor like 3 hours he couldn't hold his pee in anymore, and he pee'd onme while he was on my lap, like right where it would look like I pee'dmyself...:X

I got some strange looks, and then when I tried to say it was my bunnypeople just said "how dare you try to blame something on your cutelittle rabbit!"

:X:X:Xlol

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
I was at the mall with Peppy, and I guess since we were outfor like 3 hours he couldn't hold his pee in anymore, and he pee'd onme while he was on my lap, like right where it would look like I pee'dmyself...:X

I got some strange looks, and then when I tried to say it was my bunnypeople just said "how dare you try to blame something on your cutelittle rabbit!"
Oh boy!! :shock:

I missed this thread somehow. :shock:

OMG! I wish I could trance Bo to trim his nails. He just won't stay still if I touch him :(

When I first found his little testicles, and I felt them, OMG! helooked at me like "MOMMY!!!! Don't touch those! they'remine!" he looked very embarassed too.

Latest posts

Back