A sign?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pangster

Reaction score
:shock: Can anyone tell me please what does itmean when my bunny going round in circle around me?? Does itmean she is happy??

These days shes been pee and poo on the floor when i let herout! Maybe she is too excited and happy? Maybe shehas been out for too long!! :foreheadsmack:

It's their way of courtship when they runcircles around you. It's another way of telling you they likeyou. Check out thelink about Rabbit Language in theCheat Sheet located in the Top Picks thread. It's veryhelpful.

-Carolyn

;) Thank you very much!! I will check it out!
Actually now i am thinking she is 5 months, nearly 6 months soon!
I will phone up the vet when she is 6 months old!!
I hope she doesnt feel sore when she goes and gets spay?? :?

Well, she'll be soar, but she's got you to make her comfortable.

You'll like the site I pointed you to. It's one of the best on understanding their behavior I've found yet.

:)

-Carolyn

Thanks for saying that if a bunny runs circlesaround you, it means he/she likes you! My rabbit does thatall the time, and for awhile I thought he was showing dominance becausehe'd poop all around me. (He's about 3 months old and tooyoung to neuter.)

nose_twitch wrote:
Thanks for saying that if a bunny runs circles around you,it means he/she likes you! My rabbit does that all the time,and for awhile I thought he was showing dominance because he'd poop allaround me. (He's about 3 months old and too young toneuter.)
It the way bunnies say "You're mine and I love you!"

:love: Thats really sweet!! My bunny loves me?!!:heart:

I love her too and i am glad that she knows i do love her!!
I think i heard her squak or speak when i touched her the other day??
Anyone heard this before??

Latest posts

Back