A Series of Unfortunate Events

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww poor bunnies. Glad they're okay. 2 years agoi went skiing in the States fully planning to drive home that day. wellmy b/f's car died, in a blizzard on the QEW Niagara. we ended upstaying in Niagara for the night, and i was a basket case. Rue only hadfood and water for that day. mind you it was only a day, but i canunderstand.

ps- love the translation "bummer" - "merde" ;)

I just read that how awful,the only thing isuggest is get an extra water bottle in case you go away again.at leastthey will have water.yikes how many things can go wrong at once.bluebird

yes exactly.

actually, both bunnies have a bowl of water as they HATE the water bottle.

But I guess when we are away, we should hang up the water bottle in case of necessities.

See, this experience taught us a lot!

brem aka proxi

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Glad the two managed to survive thier ordeal.

I haven't taken a holiday since I got Pebbles. However I am pet-sitting a friends bunny for the last 8 days.

Rainbows! :note:

Just a quick note about the bunnies. Yesterday,I had both Marvin and Bowser come watch TV with me on the couch, andusually, Marvin, the dominator tries to bite Bowser, the chillout.Surprisingly, Bowser stayed calm, and Marvin started grooming her!

It was the first time this had happened. I guess the bunnies bonded! Finally, after six months.

I’ll keep them in separate cages, still, but it’s a good news! They love each others! Like sisters! Yay!

Also, check outthisdrawing a friend of mine did of the incident. better laugh at itnow, right?

proxi aka brem

Well, I guess every cloud has a silver lining - perhaps they have decided to stick together in case of another tradegy! ;)

I am so pleased both are doing OK - I bet your holiday was ruined though!

Jan

Latest posts

Back