A reason why I don't need another rabbit... With Pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatsMySimi

Reaction score
Meet Moo. Moo is a Manx cat, a little over a year old. She has been around rabbits since she was very young... Here she is with Simi and her sister, Sock.
simijuly47.jpg

(She's the kitten Simi's sniffing)
And here she is with Sisi.
sisijuly412.jpg

She was always great with the rabbits, but when Ash was in his cage, she never got a chance to really meet him... She has tunred into a fine young cat, who looks like this:
moo.jpg

This is Ash.
Ashbeingcute.jpg

And Moo and Ash :heartbeat:each other, see?
AshandMoo.jpg

She's almost always in his 'cage'/room with him... Laying around... He goes over and sniffs here, and she just lays there... So, there's the reason I don't need another rabbit. Cute, eh?:adorable:

They probably could... But I don't need another rabbit right now... However, come January, when there may be a little broken Black EL here on the forum, looking for a home, I may be ready for another!

Moo Moo is very cute (especially with her Hemmingway mitts) - Do you know that she is a Manx verses a cat born with no tail? I always wonder how one can tell the difference...

I have a tabby cat that has no tail. Of four in her litter there were two sets of twins - one set with tails and one without.

Leaf, I bought her mom, who was pure Manx (She just passed awaya little while ago, due to an unknown illness), and she (Lex, the mother) got bred to a local tom cat :)(), so Moo is half Manx... You can tell a manx from justa cat with no tail by how they run. When Moo or Sock run, the look like rabbits hopping. NOt a cat running.

Latest posts

Back