A really, really, really good day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Today I had some tiny hope for eventuallydiscouraging Bub from spraying. He's really easily corrected, and Ihave been working on keeping him from spraying to the side (he canspray down). Usually he will try to spray, but I stop him. Today hedidn't even try!

Maybe it was just a good day, but hey! It MIGHT work!!

Rose

P.S. he's been really awesome about not nipping! He's been very mouthyas a baby, but now I push his head down and he stops! I've never hadsuch an easy teen.

What wonderful news to share :) You must be such a proud momma of your teenager *grin grin*

Cher

That's great! I hope it works for you.

Bo had a "favorite" place to spray when he first matured and untilrecently. It was the inside corner of our loveseat in thefamilyroom (OOPS! that's HIS loveseat in the.... I don't thinkhesaw me type that...:shock:)

I used a cheap shower curtain liner under a blanket or towel over thespot. Then, if he happened to spray, it was a matter ofwashing an item and wiping down the liner underneath.Neutering has all but stopped any spraying and/or wetting outside hislitterbox!

I want baby Bubs someday, sooooo.....gotta put up with that spraying!!! :?

At least I figured out the pattern, so I can head him off before he gets me!

Rose

Yaye Bub!! I'm glad you seem to be getting thespraying/biting under control. Precious still does both but he'simproving with age.

I may use some of your methods and see if they help with him.

Lanna

When Bo first matured he would scooch up next tome if I was sitting on his loveseat...... and get me.Nothing like bunny pee to get you hopping real quick! :X

No kidding! Bub's dad used to sneak up, run realfast, and dive bomb me! I'd run and I swear he was laughing as hesprayed. FFFFSSSSSHT!!!

Rose

It's a good thing they are really cute when theydo things like that..... if they were ugly animals they might be introuble! LOL!

no, he's just a smart boy!!!! :D

Actually I think the biggest difference was that I handle his beddingbefore handling him, so I smell like him instead of other buns.Therefore he doesn't feel he has to mark me!

Rose

Latest posts

Back