Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King George

Reaction score
Hello there,

I wish to introduce myself, I am King George The Oracle Bunny and am a special rabbit for I am a messenger of the higher angelic realms!

This seems incredible but I have big ears, not a long nose, and tell the truth.

I am a Standard European rabbit of the fields variety and what I lack in pedigree I make up for in vision!

Not your average Lepus I have tales to tell full of wisdom and wisecracks and I am here to spread love and light in troubled times.

Here are a few recent portraits of me for you to print out, frame and pop on your office wall!

upload_2019-6-10_16-8-58.jpeg

upload_2019-6-10_16-9-58.jpeg

upload_2019-6-10_16-10-30.jpegupload_2019-6-10_16-8-58.jpeg upload_2019-6-10_16-8-58.jpeg

Hi there blue eyes!

Dear fellow or is it Lady? I sense you are concerned...

The food, scrambled eggs on toast, was strickly for sniffing for the purpose of the photo shot! I am not at all partial to
this kind of fodder - preferring my hay and veggies and the occassional Eton Mess! - only kidding!

I wish you well.

Your King xox

Very regal!

What food is that that the King is sharing with his loyal companion?

Hi there blue eyes!

The food, scrambled eggs on toast, was strickly for sniffing for the purpose of the photo shot! I am not at all partial to
this kind of fodder - preferring my hay and veggies and the occassional Eton Mess! - only kidding!

I wish you well.

Your King xox

Our boy Cosmo could be his double--like "The Prince and the Pauper".

My Dear Fellow Cosmos,

there is no such thing as a pauper in my fiefdom - we are all Kings and as such we all feast on asparagus tips with virtual butter and Parmesan shavings!

Be well.

King George xox

Very regal!

What food is that that the King is sharing with his loyal companion?

Hi there blue eyes!

The food, scrambled eggs on toast, was strickly for sniffing for the purpose of the photo shoot! I am not at all partial to

I wish you well.

Your King xox

Back