A quick update from me Saffy .. on Benji and Luna

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saffy

Reaction score
9 Ladies Stone Circle - Derbyshire, , United King
Both are sat outside enjoying the spring sunshine.

Benji will be 6 this month and is such a hero .. such a lovely friend to Luna - both Netherland Dwarfs.

012.JPG

Luna .. and of course ..

SAM_0533.JPG

My lovely little Benji x x x x

Hiya SOOOSKA .. They have been indoor bunnies this winter .. though I think the garage has been as cold as outside if I'm honest, but it has at least protected them fromt he bitingly cold winds we in the UK have experienced this last winter.

They're outside now .. well covered up at night though and with a warm snuggle safe in their bedroom and a waterproof to keep wind and rain out.

Cute!! I love Benji's "I disapprove" face he's got going on

SAM_0028.JPG

18062010472.jpg

This is the day we very first introduced them personally and not through the bars ... Benji had recently lost his 5 year partner Mookie, and had been looking so lost that we decided to get another little Nethie to join him.

He's become a real hero. Some here will remember we nearly got rid of him as her terrorised my daughter .. and me (lol) but we persevered and I am so glad we did.

There's not a lot more rewarding some days, than just sitting at my patio window (from where this was taken) and watching the two of them just grooming one another ...

Hmm .. decided as it had been a miserable day, to bring Luna and Ben inside for a cuddle. Got Luna and took her up to my daughter Hollie ...

Got Ben .. ach .. poopy butt !! Too many vegetables? Anyhoo .. my top ended up in the washing machine .. as did Hollie's duvet as Luna decided to piddle on her bed !!

You'd think they'd appreciate it, being inside when it's wet outside ...

Latest posts

Back