A pleasant surprise

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMom

Reaction score
I was opening the mail this morning before comingto work and there was an envelope from the American Veterinary MedicalFoundation. I thought they were asking for a donation, so I opened itthinking I would put it aside until I could send them something.

Instead, the top of the page read "In memory of Jellybean" with apicture of a lily and a beautiful poem. The bottom of the page said "Adonation has been made in honor of your pet" and listed the donor - itwas my vet's office!

I just thought it was such a sweet gesture and wanted to share.:)

I still miss my angel.

That's really awesome that people take time outof their day to do things like that for others. It's a goodthing there are still some good people in this world!!

They really are very caring. It's Oakland AnimalHosiptal in Oakland, NJ if anyone in the area is looking for a goodvet. The doctor we typically see is Dr. Elizabeth Chabora - she's verygood with the buns! She always talks very sweetly to them and theyusually stay pretty calm. Made sense when I found out she's got a petbun as well!:)

BunnyMom wrote:
They really are very caring. It's Oakland Animal Hosiptal inOakland, NJ if anyone in the area is looking for a good vet. The doctorwe typically see is Dr. Elizabeth Chabora - she's very good with thebuns! She always talks very sweetly to them and they usually staypretty calm. Made sense when I found out she's got a pet bun aswell!:)

I think that's the place that cares for the animals at the RBARI animalshelter where my daughter and I did some volunteer work. I'm prettysure that it was Dr. Gordon.

We're about 20-30 minutes from there!!!

We use the vet at Banfield in Paramus, NJ.

We love our vet, but it's nice to have another option just in case.

How cool is that, BunnyMom!

Don't think we ever get over the loss of a loved one, we learn toadjust, but the pain never goesaway.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back