A Perlfee?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're very nice looking bunnies!

I wonder if Mr. Whitman is working on gettingthem accepted by the ARBA? They are really neat looking rabbits. Ofcourse, I don't know a whole lot about them or anything, there arealways good points and bad about any breed.

I would be very surprised if he is. I think hehad a heart attack either late last year or early this year and I'm notsure how many rabbits he still has left after Katrina (which hit prettydarn close to his place).

I know he was at the ARBA convention and stated publicly to severallionhead breeders that he is out of lionheads and will not be persuinghis certificate of development on them (which wasn't a surprise sincehe'd said that over a year ago).

I suppose you could go to his website (Rare Bits N Pieces) and email him from his link there.

Peg

gentle giants wrote:
I wonder if Mr.Whitman is working on getting them accepted by the ARBA? They arereally neat looking rabbits. Of course, I don't know a whole lot aboutthem or anything, there are always good points and bad about anybreed.

TinysMom wrote:
I would be very surprised if he is. I think he had a heartattack either late last year or early this year and I'm not sure howmany rabbits he still has left after Katrina (which hit pretty darnclose to his place)

Peg

Oh no! That's awful. Katrina wiped out so incredibly much, it's unbelievable.

Latest posts

Back