A new RO member will be joining soon!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elle

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I had the nicest e-mail sent to me with permission from a parent forher daughter to join the Rabbit Stop Forum as she is under13. I was very impressed to see a parent taking such anactive role in her child's Internet whereabouts. Veryrefreshing as we tend to be bombarded with all the bad situations withkids and parents..

Anywho-I called this parent and explained that our forums are not thatactive and that RO is her and her daughters best bet to get goodinformation regarding if bunnies are right for them and if they are howto give bunnies the best life possible.

The daughter goes by the name "bunnykins" and I told her mom she canexpect a very warm reception here and that she will get great advicefrom folks that not only care about the buns but about people thatshare their love for them! I also brags on the mods andadminas you all do a phenomenal job keeping this place safefor all who participate.

You all are the best! Although Inever visit much asI only have a work computer,I am so grateful to be a verysmall part of your community!

Bunny Binkies to all!

elle

We will be waiting. I like this mom.

Latest posts

Back