A NeW Puppy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my parents said they we're going to pay the vetbills. MY mom's friend has a mini chi named sissy and she is thesweetest dog anyone could own! so if she breeds sissy-it defenatly willbe a good dog!

Beagles, from my experiance, are extremely annoying dogs. They are very, very, hyper.
Along whith the dashund. Shih Tzus and Yorkies are well tempered and not aggressive.
Chi's on the other hand, is a differant and alot more complex issue.They are little nippers - but this also depends on the rabbits size andtemperment. An aggressive rabbit could really hurt the taco dog if theystart a fight.

What I'd do, is get a dog as a puppy. Thus, growing up whith yourrabbit. At such a little size, the rabbit won't see any threat in him.This is how I raise rabbits together.
I'm not a real fan of little dogs. Too me, they all got an annoying side to them and small dogs are not my vibe.
Like me, I really, really, whant a pit bull. Yet that could bedifficult. Those little puppy hood days or nibbleling on Bun-Bun's earswill eventually turn into torn off ears once he's fully grown - just byplaying. Pit's have powerfull bodies and jaws - that rough-housingwould eventually kill Bun.

small dogs are not that much different thanlarge dogs.... i have both... i preferr small dogs to large ones... theboth can be equally annoying... sorry if i sound rude.... size does notmatter in my opinion... it depends on the dog....

----becky:angelandbunny:

If you get a dog please get it from aresponsible breeder or a rescue. If you get a dog from abreeder they should health certificates on the parents and the healthand temperment are more predictable. I know that the 'mimichi' your friend has may have a great personality, but mini chis have alot of health problems due to their smaller size. Healthbills can add up. Or you could rescue a dog.petfinder.com has a lot of dogs that you could adopt and thenyou can probably get your other pets to meet the potential adoptee andsee if it will work out.
Shih tzus are related to lhasa apsos, which is what I have.They seem like very nice dogs, but you have to brush them every day andcut their hair every few months.
I love my lhasa and she is a great friend to Skye, although she is frightened of Ronnie.
Picture020-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back