A new family member soon!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bangbang

Reaction score
For those of you who don't know over a year ago(almost 2)my beautiful dog passed away, his name was Jake. Iwas 8 when we got him 21 when he died, he played a huge part in mylife, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be who I was today. He was myheart, my soul, my beautiful boy.

jakethebaer.jpg

jakeyandsirmoose.jpg

We decided after quite some time that we would get another dog, weinquired as we wanted another Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and wasput into a waiting list. We have waited for so long its been almost10months...
But today I found out 2 boys were born 3 week ago and we get first preference.... I am so excited!!!!!!!
A tricolour or a bleinhem i have no idea how to choose....
I've been running around like an idiot, Bangbang thinks i'm acting like a twit.
so there you go!

I cant wait to see it either!!!!!!!!
I hope Bangbang is going to like the puppy, it wouldn't be here for atleast another 6 weeks so she has heaps of time to prepare.
She used to love Jakey (my old dog), but he wasn't a puppy... I'll haveto start researching the best ways to introduce them. The cat is thebiggest worry she'll have a nervous breakdown, she HATES change

Jake was such a beautiful boy.

Congrats on bringing another puppy into your home. Will he be the same coloring as Jake was?

There is a bleinhem and a tricolour... and ihave no idea how i'm going to choose either way!!!!!!!!!!!!! They askedfor our preference but I don't know till I meet them. We wanted to gonow to see them but the breeder said its probably best to wait untilthey have opened their eyes and are moving around as they are justfluffy blobs at the moment :D

Cool Lara! Congrats onthe new puppy! I know just how you feel about Jake, I'm thesame way with Daisy. I got her when I was 12, I'm 24now! Beware the revenge of Bangbang and Lucy over this! lol
Can't wait for pics!

~Diana

YukonDaisy wrote:
Cool Lara! Congrats on the newpuppy! I know just how you feel about Jake, I'm the same waywith Daisy. I got her when I was 12, I'm 24 now!Beware the revenge of Bangbang and Lucy over this! lol
Can't wait for pics!

~Diana

I'm less worried about Bangbang than I am Lucy... Bangbang will becurious and maybe a little unimpressed if the puppy gets in her way,but Lucy will be ... crazy.. she hates change!!!!!!! I think she maydeclare war on us!! Nah i'm more concerned she'll hind in a corner forthe next 10 years! I'm doing as much research as I can possibly digestnow to hopefull make the transition less stressful for all involved!I'll post pics asap, wont be for a few weeks yet.

Latest posts

Back