A new bed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dia

Reaction score
So after the passing of my first Mini Rex, I decided to finally let the next Mini Rex use his stuff. I think he like his new bed just fine!

IMG_2719.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

Snuggles just turned a year old about 2 weeks ago!

He's so cute. He looks very comfortable! Did you make the bed?

Awwww.... it looks like he really likes it!

It also kind of looks like he's lying on it really carefully, almost as if to say 'I know how much this means to you mummy, I will be careful with it!'

:)

JennJenn - no I did not make it. I bought it somewhere like a year ago.

Mouse_chalk - I told him to be careful because he likes to dig on everything. It was cute....he just went right over to it and layed down and looked all cute. He never has done anything like that before so maybe he saw the other rabbit do it. :)

Either way he is happy :)

So cute, I want to get something like that when I get my rabbits altered, So they can all snuggle up to each other.

Bo - he is just so cute. Always lays there looking so cute. I guess its just the Mini Rex attitude.

paul2641 - Snuggles likes to be the center of attention.....he would never lay there with other rabbits. He lays on that bed at night when my boyfriend and I watch TV. (the couch that we sit on is on the other side of the room.) Sometimes I think he lays there like that so we can admire how nice he looks......so then i take his picture!! :)

That's how Bo was for a long time - then we added 2 more bunnies and now the kitten so he's a bit less relaxed sometimes.... he likes to go back into the corner behind the woodstove and flop.

I love their "I'm too sexy for this pillow" look LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
That's how Bo was for a long time - then we added 2 more bunnies and now the kitten so he's a bit less relaxed sometimes.... he likes to go back into the corner behind the woodstove and flop.

I love their "I'm too sexy for this pillow" look LOL!
ha ha I know they look like they are just too good looking for everything. he always sits so perfectly. Sometime I wish I knew what he was thinking.....

Latest posts

Back