A Little of Nothing at All

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarliz

Reaction score
Do you ever come across those bun owners where you wonder if they actually DO anything else with their lives? They prattle on about how absolutely adorable their "baby" is, and at the first whisper of picture they whip out Facebook or Youtube to show you JUST how special he is? They dress their animals in crazy clothes and take them EVERYWHERE! Well, I can clearly say, I'm not one of those people.

You see, when people ask to see my babies, I don't waste time taking out Facebook, they can just look at the 150 pictures I have on my phone.

And no, I don't spend endless amounts of otherwise useful time talking about Simba and Edison, I get paid to. I work in a petshop, so clearly it is my job to educate people on the delight of rabbit ownership.

I'm NOT one of those owners who dress their buns in dog clothes! How silly! No, no. I go out to Build a Bear and find better things to put on my rabbits.

Nor do I spend time trucking my rabbits all over the place. That would be obsessive. Nope, my rabbits walk themselves on colour coordinated harnesses, around the block, store, mall, you name it!

I can't say I'm one of those owners who care slightly too much about their buns. Nawww. If anyone tells you I'm obsessed, their lying!

A little rabbit humor to all of us who clearly don't have lives outside of our pets.
<3

LMAO!!!!!!!!! i rolled at Sarliz and Nancy put. Yea my fiance and his friends talk bout how great rabbit stew is wonder how they got the rabbits to make it for them lol. They even tell me Bonny makes great stew shes my baby why dont she make me stew lol.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
and I heard that bunnies make great stew, but ours won't cook a darn thing!
That is the best line ever. Next time someone tells me bunnies make good stew I am so stealing that line.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
and I heard that bunnies make great stew, but ours won't cook a darn thing!

This is the best line I've ever heard.

My stepbrother always tells me he is going to take Boe one night when I'm not home and turn him into stew. I'm definately stealing this line! :)

sarliz wrote:
Do you ever come across those bun owners where you wonder if they actually DO anything else with their lives? They prattle on about how absolutely adorable their "baby" is, and at the first whisper of picture they whip out Facebook or Youtube to show you JUST how special he is? They dress their animals in crazy clothes and take them EVERYWHERE! Well, I can clearly say, I'm not one of those people.

You see, when people ask to see my babies, I don't waste time taking out Facebook, they can just look at the 150 pictures I have on my phone.

And no, I don't spend endless amounts of otherwise useful time talking about Simba and Edison, I get paid to. I work in a petshop, so clearly it is my job to educate people on the delight of rabbit ownership.

I'm NOT one of those owners who dress their buns in dog clothes! How silly! No, no. I go out to Build a Bear and find better things to put on my rabbits.

Nor do I spend time trucking my rabbits all over the place. That would be obsessive. Nope, my rabbits walk themselves on colour coordinated harnesses, around the block, store, mall, you name it!

I can't say I'm one of those owners who care slightly too much about their buns. Nawww. If anyone tells you I'm obsessed, their lying!

A little rabbit humor to all of us who clearly don't have lives outside of our pets.
<3

What a great idea about build a bear! I love to find little outfits too :)

You can take them into the mall? The only place I thought would let them in was the pet store? I take the kids to our local pet store on a regular basis to pick out toys and treats. Becky has gotten pretty good at sniffing two options and nose bonking what she prefers!

I love your sense of humor :big wink:

Latest posts

Back