A little help in District 9

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostiinyoou

Reaction score
I'm not sure if im putting this in the rightarea, I am returning to the rabbit world after 4 years. I had ahorrific tragedy between a dog and my much loved bunns. But havefinally decided to return. But am having a hard time getting some nicestarters. I am looking for wooly breeders in NJ, MD, DE, or PA. I usedto know a few wooly breeders, but being a dutch breeder, only a few,and can not get back in touch. I am looking to find some new rabbitpals, and get in touch with some other breeders. Also, there are someshows around here that I know of, that are not listed under ARBA. Ifanyone hears of any upcoming shows, I would love to attend. My firstshow will be this saturday. I'm very excited to be back. Sorry if I amrambling.

Um, just hello to everyone.

thanks

Hi, I am actually in CT.There are a few Jersey Wooly breeders in your area. What showare you going to? I will send you a PM when I get their namesand addresses for you.

Sharon

I am attending the 4-H show in Salem County.Then the next ARBA show, I forget the date. Those are the only ones Iknow about so far.

Back