A Little Concern of Mine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalballl

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I thought I could wait this out and not post anything, but as the days go by I thought I'd ask.

Incaseyou weren't aware,I have Holly now livingwith Bandit. They're fully bonded and livingtogether.

Now before they lived together and Holly had her pen, she was veryactive, loved to run around her pen and binkie. Now eversince I put them together, she won't even come out of thecage. Once ina while she'll hop out in to this roomfor a couple of mins, but then she's right back in the cage.Bandit usually goes out in to the livingroom where all their toys areand plays and thats where she used to be. But she will notfollow. I've tried everything to get her out. Shetakes off on me, in to the one corner of the cage where I can't gether. I've coaxed her out with treats, but she eats the treatand goes back in the cage.

Now when I first put Bandit and his cage in this room it took him alittle bit to warm up to hopping out in to the livingroom andstuff. So should I just be a little more patient, or is therea way I can get her out of the cage?

She seems perfectly healthy and everything, she's just become quite the lazy bun! hehe

Any suggestions or opinions would be great.

Crystal (& the Lazy 2)

:( I'd say give her some time, but I knowexactly what you're going through. When Misty was a singlebun, she used to spend her entire day with me - following me around andkeeping me company all day long. In the evenings she wouldhang out in the living room and cuddle or sit on her box and watch tvwith Neil and I.

Then, we got Charlie and now we're lucky if she comes down to theliving room once in a while to say hi - otherwise she and Charlie spendall their time together either in their room or under our bed.

Took some adjusting for me to get used to the change, but I just wanted to let you know I'm sharing your situation.

:)

Latest posts

Back