a horrible thanksgiving

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am ssssssooooooooooo angry for you, this steams me, i get someone wanting to hunt but that is just horribly cruel. And the fact taht it seems that you cant do anything about it makes it worse!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so sorry for your loss and i hope that you find your other dog

I am not sure about what the laws are in your state, or your personal feelings, so if this offends anyone, I'm sorry. But I would say, if this had happened to me, I would be putting out signs saying trespassers will be shot. How far from your fenced in yard is the border of your property? Mabye something like motion detector lights could help also.

i am with Gentle Giants, if this was me i would be going all out, and i would probablly be fearing for my life to. I would be so steamed, that i would fence out my whole property, i would have motion detectors, i would put a camera out side,lol. This is realy upsetting that someone could do this to a dog all for hunting. I would be blareing Pantera all day long,lol.

People are hunting around here now and i am just taking some precautions until it is safe to be outside.

my property is fenced at the property line...I do have no trespassing sighn up.. i think the law is you can only shoot someone if they are in youyr home...but i am not 100 percent on that ... I will have to check... Our sherriffs department personnel are so lazy... I hate to call them for anything they are never anyhelp... I wish I could afford to put cameras up around my property but I have 5plus acres... I still cannot locate my other dog... no one around here has seen him...

I want to look more in the woods but I really don't want to be shot for my dog no matter how much I love my "Knuckles" I have three children that need my... I still hope that he will come home soon.. but that hope is starting to die... If i was home I would have heard something because anytime i hear them bark or my donkey i always go to see whats going on... I was not home when it happened... I really feel bad that I wasn't here... but I can't be here every minute...

Lord help who ever has done this if I find out who did this... one day someone will talk and i may hear about it...

thank you for all your thoughts... I am watching my other dogs really close... they only get out of my house when i can be with them... not fair to them... but its for their own good...

i hope you dont think i was raggin on you i wasnt, i am so sorry for what happened. I am just angry, as i am sure that you are too, this stuff , unfortunately, happens alot with hunting season. I hope you get some answers about this.:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I didn't think you were ragging on me... and i am sorry if it sounded that way...please don't take it that way... I wish there was more that I could do to find who did this...

did you put up flyers just incase your dog was able to escape? someone around you might have your dog not even knowing?

I am so sorry i seen that you posted again and was too scared to open it, i was hoping it said you found your dog.:pray::hug:

Latest posts

Back