A fuzzy Cookie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got all the mats out of Cookie's fur making this day epic! I rearranged their cage put the water bottle over on the side close to the litterbox to give them more room to stretch out in the cage.I added a fleece piece of fabric to the bottom and Cookie has claimed this for hers.She pushes Callie off it and won't let me use the hand broom to brush the poop off it or move it around the cage.She rolls on it and pushes it around.Callie got half a plastic egg left over from easter when she was running around the floor and really enjoyed tossing it around so I put in their cage for her to play with.I was running low on greens for them and they didn't get any today.Cookie expressed her anger by not letting me touch her or pick her up.I gave her a bit of pineapple and she calmed down enough to let me hold her for a few minutes.She flopped over in my lap and I reached to grab my phone before the moment ended.She is rarely affectionate and I took full advantage of this good mood.She is skittish when it comes to being picked up but will let me hold her if she is in a good mood.I learned the hard way that if the one ear that she keeps slightly perked up is turned back to leave her alone-she nipped at me.

cookiesweet.jpg

Even though she is a lop she seems to always keep one ear up especially if she interested in something then it goes all the way up or if she is annoyed it is slightly back or really mad its most the way turned back and a stern warning to leave her alone.

Back