A fun game my friends and i play

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No hair, if I could wear a wig, that is :) (That way my hair would always be perfect ,and I wouldnt have to make sure it was!) I couldnt go with no teeth, they have cause me too much pain with my braces to not have teeth :p

Would you rather, live alone for the rest of your life, or will all of the people you truly hate?

Would you rather, live alone for the rest of your life, or will all of the people you truly hate?
i think live with all of the people I hate cause you never know they or you may change & it would suck to die alone

would you rather go childless& miss all of the wonderfull things kids bring into our lives

or

have 7 kids all 1 year apart :pto bring you a life time full of joy

I'd rather go childless. I don't think I want kids at this point. Maybe I'll change my mind down the road, maybe not.

Would you rather...

Stop eating chocolate

or

Eat only fast food?

Deaf, then at-least I could make my way around and everything and be able to see everyone and everybun. I wouldn't mind being deaf, just would have to learn sign language and lip reading. Both would be very unfortunate though.

Would you rather..

Die young and have a great life, or die old and have a boring sad life?

I would have to say die young with a fullfilling life. Not too young though. lol. I've already used my get out of dying free card.

Would you rather live in a small homewith many animals, or a large house that doesn't allow pets?

I would go running and screaming from any house that doesn't allow pets!!!!! :tantrum: I'd rather live in a closet with countless animals than spend a day without them. I need animals indoors, outdoors, and in photos.

Would you rather have a large family and a fewfriends or a smallfamily and a lot of friends?

Latest posts

Back