A fun game my friends and i play

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~BunBuns~

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone played this when theywere my age, or still do.. i'll give you 2 or more choices both good,bad, or weird and you pick one and tell me/us why you picked it.

Heres the question....

would you rather.....
1. get sat on by a elephant
or

2. eat 12 spiders

Pick one and tell me why. Then make your own question.

enjoy~

April and BunBuns

^ You forgot to ask the question.

Its okay, ill ask a question for ya. ;)

Would you rather:

1. Drive Honda

or

2. Toyota?

a Honda cuz i dont know the difference.

HERES MY QUESTION

would you rather shave your hair off completly and go to work and otherevents and keep shaving it off when a little tiny hair pops up.

or

Let you hair grow so long and never wash it. ( 5 years long)

Hrm I have back length hair, and I like long hairbut I'd never be able to not wash it for 5 years.. ick.

So i'd go for bald :D

Would you rather get bitten by a bug or a rodent?

I would rather get bitten by a bug. I assume it would hurt less than a rodent bite.

Would you rather:

1.Turn into abunny forone day.

or

2. Have one of your bunnies turn human for one day.

Have one of my bunnies turn into a human for a day!!!! that would be soo cool knowing what they think !!

would you rather :

1. be like soooo extremely overly obese ( cant lose weight)

2. Or be soooo ickily anorexically skinny and not be able to gain weight ( but not die for either of them)

and you know you cant excersise properly when your reeaaalllyyanorexic so it will be like being obese.

which one??????

id rather be anorexic, obesity can lead to heart problems... and anorexia can do the same thing.

would you rather

1. give away your bunny(ies) to a extremly bad family (cant get em back for 5 years)

or

2. get hit by a truck

EDIT: if i was obese i wouldnt be able to move around.. and i like moving around LOL ^_^:shock:

do you get protective gear if you get set onfire? give me that an answer to that question and I will tell you my answer but for now I will ask a question!

Would you rather

1. Get eaten alive by a tiger

or

2. Mosquitos

Mustang cause its cool, and like a horse.

Would you rather

Live in England during the Plague (Black Death) and catch it

OR

Be the last person alive after a plague that wiped out the entire population of the world

be the last person alive so I could bunny nap everyone's bunnies... duh

Would you rather go to school your entire life or never go to school?

Go to school all my life, rather be educated than not educated! As long as I got to pick what I wanted to go to school for :D.

Would you rather climb Mount Everest or go to the Moon?

Climb Mount Everest, I hate flying so I couldn't go to the moon!:p

I always used to play this game with my brother and sister when I was little, so...

would you rather never go to sleep or never eat (if you wouldn't die)?;)

12 spiders... don't we supposedly eat them in our sleep anyway?

would you rather give up the phone or the computer?

PHONE! I am nothing with out my computer, plus, I never use the phone now :)

Would you rather, have no buns - okay, one bun, or so many buns that you didnt have time for anything else, and you couldnt work or go to school?

I'd have just the one bun, then I could spend loads of time with him and spoil him rotten but still have time to havea life.;)

Would you rather live in a world where is was always day or always night?

Latest posts

Back